Dental Implant in West Oaks Houston
Dental Implant is the Best Option for the People Missing with Teeth.
FLOSS Dental offers the dental implant services.
Your missing tooth could be one of the major reasons behind your deteriorating dental health. Reports suggest that most Americans lose one or more teeth before hitting the age of 45. Poor oral hygiene, aging and medications could be some of the reasons why you may end up losing your tooth and getting it replaced should be one of your utmost priorities. We offer affordable dental implants which would not only restore your smile, but will also enhance your oral health immensely. You will be given an insight into the procedure of dental implants before the surgery.
Why Would You Need a Dental Implant?
Missing teeth can certainly give rise to several uncalled problems such as bone resorption, sunken facial structure, shifting of neighboring teeth and so on. Dental implants help mend such problems and give your dental health a boost.
How Can Dental Implants Benefit You?
Apart from preventing bone resorption, affecting your neighboring teeth and restraining your facial structure from altering, dental implants can be beneficial in other ways also.
- Slurring certain words and not being able to pronounce them properly could be a problem due to your missing teeth. However, dental implants could help improve your speech.
- You may not be able to chew your food completely if you have more than one missing tooth. This can eventually lead to digestion problems. Getting your teeth restored with the help of dental implants will improve your ability to chew.
- Dental implants could be a permanent solution for your missing teeth, but in order to make it last, you have to look after your dental routine and maintain a proper oral hygiene.
What Can You Do to Make Your Implants Last?
- Apart from brushing twice in a day also clean your tongue and floss between your teeth.
- Avoid brushing with an abrasive toothpaste.
- Choose a soft-bristled toothbrush for yourself.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Cut down on your intake of caffeine.
- Avoid having an excessive amount of acidic foods.
What Should You Follow After Your Implant Surgery?
- Restrict your daily activities and avoid exercising.
- Don’t smoke.
- Avoid rinsing your mouth vigorously.
- Don’t eat from the side of the surgical area.
- Maintain a soft diet and avoid hard foods.
Call FLOSS – West Oaks at (832) 500-5473 if you want to know about dental implant cost. We will also give you a clear idea about how the dental procedure is performed and how it can be advantageous for you.