Invisalign in West Oaks Houston
Align Your Teeth Using Invisalign!!
FLOSS Dental offers invisalign Services for the proper alignment of your teeth. Invisalign or a clear aligner not only help you straighten your teeth discreetly but also, boosts your oral hygiene. It can be a great substitute of traditional braces because Invisalign does not have visible metal brackets unlike conventional braces. It is almost transparent and an extremely constructive method of aligning your crowded teeth. We at FLOSS – West Oaks offer effective orthodontic treatments to our patients and Invisalign is one of them.
Why Should I Choose Invisalign?
Invisalign could be a perfect option for you if the metal brackets of your conventional braces are causing a lot of discomfort in your gums or the inside of your mouth. The clear aligner could also be beneficial for you if sporting metal brackets makes you conscious at a social gathering.
Benefits of Invisalign
Apart from being almost invisible, Invisalign has other useful benefits too. Some are listed below:
- Sometimes brushing and flossing become difficult tasks with traditional braces but, it is not the same when it comes to Invisalign. The clear aligner can be easily removed, hence maintaining an oral hygiene is not a problem.
- Invisalign is extremely comfortable to wear as it does not have metal brackets or sharp wires. Hence, it is safe as well.
- It builds up your confidence.
- Traditional braces might not let you eat certain foods due to the metal brackets but, when it comes to Invisalign, you can have all that you want after removing the clear aligner.
- Conventional braces often cause injuries if the metal brackets are broken but, Invisalign does not cause such discomforts.
- Invisalign yields faster results.
How Can You Take Care of Your Invisalign?
Invisalign requires utmost care because an improper upkeep can cause damage to your clear aligner due to which it can wear out soon. Here are some ways to take care of your Invisalign.
- Rinse your clear aligner thoroughly everytime you remove it.
- To avoid warping, don’t rinse your Invisalign with boiling hot water.
- Brush and floss your teeth before wearing your clear aligner.
- Use an anti-bacterial soap to clean your Invisalign.
- Avoid cleaning it with a hard-bristled toothbrush and an abrasive toothpaste.
- Wash your hands and then wear the clear aligner as it helps maintain hygiene.
- Keep your Invisalign in an anti-bacterial zone if you are not wearing it, you can keep it in a bowl filled with denture cleanser.
If you want to get more information about the clear aligner or Invisalign cost, then call us today at (832) 720-7708. We will give you an insight into it.