Dental Veneers in West Oaks Houston
Veneers can fill the small gaps between your teeth.
FLOSS Dental - West Oaks offers dental veneers services in Houston area. Veneers are known as thin dental layers which are bonded to the surfaces of the front teeth that are damaged. It acts as a shield for your tooth because the layer protects it from getting affected. Dental veneer is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments which has the ability to improve your smile. We at FLOSS Dental –West Oaks located at 14550 Westheimer Rd #130, Houston, TX 77077 offer dental veneers that are nothing short of class apart. Get in touch with us if you want to get your smile enhanced.
Why Would You Need Dental Veneers?
Right from improving your dental aesthetics to your oral health, a dental veneer is an effective cosmetic dentistry service. People generally opt for the dental layer to give themselves a smile makeover. Veneers could be a quick way to fix a broken or a chipped tooth and even the gap between your missing teeth.
What are the Benefits of Veneers?
- If your tooth appears short or is misshapen, you can get it fixed with the help of dental veneers.
- Porcelain veneers dental layer and it looks just like your original teeth.
- It can fix a tooth that is slightly misaligned.
- Veneers can sustain if a good care is taken.
- The space between your missing teeth can be mended with veneers.
- There won’t be an excessive reduction in tooth structure as a minimal dental work is required to fix veneers.
- It gives you a brighter smile.
- Cracked, broken or chipped tooth can also be fixed with the dental layer.
Dental Veneers Procedure
- Tell the dentist about the problem you are experiencing and how you would want your tooth to appear.
- Once the dentist starts with the procedure, he will first remove ½ millimeter of the enamel from your tooth’s surface.
- Then your tooth’s impression will be will be sent to the lab to construct the dental layer. The veneers may come back from the lab after a few weeks.
- You will be summoned to the dental office once the veneer is constructed and is back from the lab.
- The dentist will take a look at it to check if the veneers match your tooth color and fit perfectly.
- The tooth will be cleaned and the veneers will be cemented to it.